Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Benefits of natural food

                     A natural, organic, healthy food diet is something you should consider a must, not a wish. Yes, my grocery budget had to increase, but only slightly. And every time I buy local, organic fruit and vegetable produce, I realize I'm voting for a safer, healthier food supply with my food dollars. If I'm going to scrimp on something, I'd much rather it be a piece of clothing, a pair of shoes, or even a haircut. Scrimping on food really doesn't make sense, since the quality of the food you eat really does determine the quality of the life you lead. Garbage in, garbage out, as they say.

3 comments:

  1. It is true that organically grown food is better for health. After all, it is devoid of chemicals (Fertilizers, pesticides, etc. that are of chemical origin). In fact, some nature cure centres in India grow their own produce and use only those for preparing food that is served to the patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organic produce is a much healthier option than what is available today. In fact, the trend is catching up and most people have started growing their own produce on roof tops and in their gardens. Find more information at Naturecure blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I adore your blog. Is there some thing I can do to obtain updates like a subscription or some thing? I am sorry I am not acquainted with RSS?
    brown rice suppliers

    ReplyDelete